Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How to Prevent Late Night Snacking


Here are some things you can do to keep from late night snacking.Protein Shakes,rather than pulling out a bag of chips.Believe me once you have swallowed a full glass of good quality protein shake powder and skim milk you won't feel like eating a thing. On top that you will be helping your muscles repair as you sleep,which can help increasing your lean muscle and improve your metabolism.


Often when you late night snack you feel too sick in the morning to eat breakfast because you are still feeling full. Remember you should be aiming at around 3 to 4 small meals a day to prevent you from late night snacking.

Find other things to do green tea curbs my appetite but now i don't have late night cravings.
Sugar free gum is my best friend.

Read the labels on your food if you have a snack try some grapes or grapefruit,banana ,100 calorie popcorn.

I don't eat after 6pm but i get at 5am by 6am I'm eating breakfast.




Every four hrs i eat.I only eat two big meals my breakfast and dinner,2 snacks a day and yogurt for calcium.

No comments:

Post a Comment